TESTING AND COMMISSIONING
Edarat Group testing and commissioning services include writing the commissioning script based upon the data center’s intended operational design and engineering specifications before populating the newly constructed Data Center or re-architected white space, to ensure that the environment is ready to accommodate the technology equipment and components.
Edarat Group Testing and Commissioning services include:
- Preparation of an integrated testing performance specification, to convey requirements and responsibilities for the Contractor, Testing Agency, and Engineers.
- Preparation of an integrated testing procedure for the following critical building systems: Main Distribution Switchgear, Standby Power, UPS, PDUs, Cooling Plant, Pumps, HVAC, Fire Alarm, Security and Building Automation Systems,
- Ensure that all components and systems are properly setup and functioning.
- Prior to testing, review testing script with contractor, testing agency and all required parties (i.e., manufacturer’s technicians and startup personnel).
- Preparation and submission of a formal report including results of all tests performed during Integrated Testing.