Edarat Group brings unmatched experience and knowledge in the earliest stages of critical facility design.
Whether evaluating a piece of land, a building acquisition or a leased space, Edarat Group consultants will evaluate and validate the utilities availability (Fiber, Power, Water, and Fuel), structural compatibility, space planning and entitlement requirements. Edarat Group Principal and Lead Consultants are then able to quickly develop conceptual designs and project budgets, all to assure that the final real estate decision strikes the right balance between availability (Tier class), security, scalability, cost, and local codes and regulations.
Clients engage Edarat Group Consultants in Site Selection in order to:
- Maximize their advantage in selecting a particular space,
- Provide a qualitative and quantitative analysis,
- Ensure compliance to International Standards requirements,
- Help minimize cost and risk,
- Verify that critical infrastructure and other service needs will be met.