A successful critical facility construction project demands a commitment to reliability, maintainability, and maximizing uptime. Data center construction requires more than a focus on subcontractors scheduling and cost budgets.
Our Consultants combine a wealth of experience in Data Center Engineering and Project Management and they offer strong leadership in the areas of planning, feasibility, compliance, value engineering, and much more beyond what typical construction managers can provide. We look at everything from the standpoint of your business and work with you as a trusted partner from start to finish.
Edarat Group offers a fully integrated approach to the construction of mission-critical facilities, serving as our customers’ single source of responsibility from mobilization until testing and commissioning and final handover.
Our Construction Management Services offer:
- Pre-Construction Planning advice and contracts negotiation,
- Review construction schedule and budget, evaluate construction progress for schedule and budget adherence, value engineer to reduce change orders,
- Project Management – proven work and execution methods, sequence of constructions, and manage procurement, and control costs,
- Review and approval of shop drawings and material submittals, responding to technical queries,
- Enforce Health & Safety rules and regulations,
- Adept supervision of works and performing field inspections to ensure the highest quality.
- Eliminating traditional construction delays,
- Enhancing responsiveness to design modifications,
- Facilitating execution works and coordination among engineering disciplines and trades,
- Controlling budget and schedule overruns.