COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS ANALYSIS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis uses air flow mathematical modeling to simulate the cooling performance and heat transmission inside the data hall.
Edarat Group offers CFD analysis service to:
- Provide insight to computer room layout with 3D graphics,
- Identify hot spots and air flow distribution problems,
- Offer direction to reconfigure the air flow dynamics and floor layout that will enhance the cooling system performance and efficiency.
- Enable clients to take confident design decisions of their data center layout and server room cooling infrastructure,
- Improve capacity utilization levels of cooling resources, and offer predicted Data Center thermal environment leading to an optimized air flow management.
- Allow the consideration of several design options with minimum time.
- Determine the impact of rotating redundant equipment or when it is taken out-of-service for repair or maintenance.